With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Mexican “Shelter Company” Arrangements
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- Mexico’s Post-NAFTA Scenario: What Are We Really Talking About?
- By: Carlos Chavez, Jaime A. Treviño, Veronica Cantu
- The New Mexican Anti-Bribery Regulation
- By: Mauricio Garza
- Acquiring Real Estate Property in Mexico as a Foreigner
- By: Veronica Cantu
- The New Right of Opposition to the Trademark Registration Process in Mexico
- By: Tracy Delgadillo
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- REPSOL DISCOVERS MILLIONAIRE OIL RESERVE IN THE MEXICAN COAST.
Repsol has made two important findings in the deep waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- ALPHACREDIT CLOSES MILLIONARE INVESTMENT WITH SOFTBANK.
AlphaCredit, a Mexican fintech catering to underserved demographics, was recently funded by SoftBank.
- THE PORT OF TUXPAN EXPANDS TO QUADRUPLE CARBON STORAGE.
The Mexican Federal Government confirmed the investment of approx U.S.$930 million by the private sector in the expansion of the port of Tuxpan, Veracruz.