With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Foreigners’ First Steps into Mexico
- By: Daniel I. Puente
- Corporate Governance Standards in Mexico and the U.S.A.
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- CRE’s Opinion on the Cross-border Marketing of Hydrocarbons in Mexico
- By: Carlos Chavez
- Mexico Takes a Decisive Step and Approves Significant Energy Reform
- By: JATA
- Mexico’s New Electric Industry Law
- By: JATA
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- GRUPO POSADAS WORKING ON 36 NEW HOTELS.
Grupo Posadas is currently constructing 36 new hotels that are set to open within the next three years.
- MORE WIND ENERGY INVESTMENTS TO COME.
Investments in the Mexican wind energy sector have continued to grow.
- MEXICAN PRIVATE SECTOR PRESENTED BILLIONAIRE INVESTMENT PLAN.
The Mexican private sector has presented an investment plan of approximately U.S.$92 billion to the Mexican government.