With offices in Monterrey and Houston, JATA is the best-positioned corporate law firm in Mexico devoted to advise foreign companies in their legal needs. Our firm is integrated by attorneys licensed to practice in Mexico who also have a valuable bi-cultural background. Our clients are foreign investors doing business in Mexico, and Mexican companies with cross-border operations. Some of the most prestigious global law firms also trust our legal team for their clients’ transactions in Mexico.See more
Our teamView our team
We are a group of professionals seeking to be a valuable member of the organizations we represent.
Practice AreasView all
We offer our clients a full option of services to support them in the planning, structuring and operation of their businesses in the energy sector.
- Comments on a Mexican Due Diligence Process
- By: Jaime A. Treviño
- The New Mexican Anti-Bribery Regulation
- By: Mauricio Garza
- Practical Handbook for Investing & Doing Business in Mexico, 2nd Edition, 2019
- By: JATA
- COVID-19 and the Labor Implications Derived from the Declaration of Sanitary Emergency in Mexico
- By: Victor Mauricio Diaz, Mauricio Garza, Cristobal Montemayor
- Advantages of the Mexican Free Trade Agreements’ Network
- By: Alejandro Aguirre
PublicationsFrom Mexico in Brief Newsletter View more
- NEW TRUST STOCK CERTIFICATES PLACED IN THE MEXICAN STOCK MARKET.
Arago Gestion has recently placed approx U.S.$150 million in the Mexican stock market.
- AUTO MANUFACTURERS REGAINING PRODUCTION VOLUMES.
In June 238,946 car units were assembled, just 29% less than last year.
- INTERJET RECEIVES CAPITAL INJECTION.
Interjet has received a capital increase of approx U.S.$150 million through an investment fund.